This free course is presented as two related parts. Firstly, we provide Primary School Teachers with the necessary background information to teach and contextualise AI in the classroom by providing an overview. The second half of the course presents the practical implementation of classroom activities suitable for the primary school years.
An overview of AI:
- Core concepts and examples of AI-driven technology
- The History and evolution of AI
- The benefits, risks and ethical considerations of AI
Plugged and Unplugged AI Activities:
- Unplugged and plugged worked examples and case studies exploring activity design and implementation
- Practical classroom advice, student-friendly language and resources
- Assessment support and advice
Although this course is mapped to the Australian Curriculum: Digital Technologies, anyone in the world is welcome to participate! Participants who complete the course receive a Professional Learning Certificate.
If it is your first time here, please enrol in the course by clicking the "Register" button below. If you have already registered, you may need to Log-in again by clicking on "Login" in the top, right-hand corner.
Our CSER K-12 Digital Technologies Education program receives funding from the Australian Government Department of Education and Training. This course is made free and open to all with thanks to funding from